We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Architect to join our Design Team on a full-time basis based in the Belfast Studio.
Do you want to be part of an employee-owned, multi-award-winning architecture practice that’s desire is to make spaces and places that improve lives?
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- 44 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Companies to work for 2021
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Building Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
This post requires an inspired, talented and driven individual who will thrive within an innovative design studio that has a ‘one team’ culture working on projects in the UK. We are looking for someone to start with us in July.
You will exhibit the following skills;
- The equivalent of at least 3 years’ post qualification experience working in a UK/Ireland architecture practice
- Confident in the use of 3D CAD. Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- The ability and experience to lead a project
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD or Revit, Adobe Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); understanding of BIM processes would be an advantage
- Experience of specification writing capability using NBS (moved from above)
- A sound understanding of building regulations and construction technologies
- Necessary professional qualifications
We offer an award-winning lifestyle package incorporating flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV and examples of your work, with the role in the subject title to the following address:
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here