We are looking for an Architect / Technologist / Building Scientist with a specialism in sustainability to support an increase in commissions for passivhaus and zero carbon buildings and support us in our ambition to deliver all projects to RIBA’s 2030 outcomes by 2025.
Do you want to be part of a multi award- winning architecture practice that’s desire is to make spaces and places that improve lives?
We are looking for an Architect / Technologist / Building Scientist with a specialism in sustainability to support an increase in commissions for passivhaus and zero carbon buildings and support us in our ambition to deliver all projects to RIBA’s 2030 outcomes by 2025
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections and all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Ranked as one of the largest practices in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019
You will exhibit the following skills/ experience:
- Experience working in a UK architecture/ environmental design practice
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the architectural process
- Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation and guidance in relation to environmental sustainability issues
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design, the quality of the environment and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- A sound understanding of sustainable building design and delivery
- Necessary professional qualifications and be able to demonstrate recent experience of working on passivhaus or zero carbon buildings.
- Certified passivhaus designer or retrofit qualification desirable
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Please reply with CV and examples of your work to:
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here