We are looking for a full-time Architectural Illustrator with skills in hand drawn and/ or digital media to create a range of visual material to describe, enhance and promote our design output.
Do you want to be part of a multi-award-winning architecture practice that’s desire is to make spaces and places that improve lives?
We’re looking for an Architectural Illustrator to support our designers across all sectors and studios across the practice. You will be able to comprehend design concepts quickly and will work creatively and collaboratively to produce images and diagrams that capture the essence of our proposals and eloquently describe the design narrative. We are looking for communication of ideas and emotion more than photographic rendering.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections and all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Ranked as one of the largest practices in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019
You will exhibit the following skills/ attributes/ experience:
- Experience working in a UK architecture/ design practice
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the architectural process
- Technical capability and visual flair
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design, the quality of the environment and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- A sound understanding of relevant software and architectural illustration techniques
- Professional qualifications in architecture and or design and be able to demonstrate a portfolio of relevant works
- A desire to establish a HLM illustration style that is recognized and respected across industry
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Please reply with CV and examples of your work to:
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here