We are seeking a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI, MILI or equivalent) to join our growing Landscape Team across the UK and Ireland.
The role is for a Project Leader located in Belfast or Dublin, who has the capability to run projects from inception to completion. We work as an inspiring team alongside our Architects on a variety of projects across our sectors, which vary in scale and complexity.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as individually being self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a passion for design and for client satisfaction and be willing to travel to meet the project requirements across Ireland.
You will require an undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Landscape Architecture and will be a Chartered Member of the Irish Landscape Institute or Landscape Institute with 7-10 years’ experience and will exhibit the following skills:
- Experience working on projects in the UK / Ireland.
- Proven experience as Project Leader and technical project delivery
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Solid technical capability
- Proven spec writing capability using NBS software
- Good client relationship and Business development capability
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) – Level 2
- Excellent CAD skills in ArchiCAD, Revit, Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent report writing skills using Adobe InDesign
- Experience in the Education sector would be an advantage.
The following skills would be desirable although not essential;
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Heritage Project Funding Experience
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to studio and remote working, along with friendly studio environment and our award-winning lifestyle package, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to:-
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here