We are seeking a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI) to join our Landscape & Urban Design team in our Cardiff studio.
The successful candidate will work with our inspiring architectural team, as a integrate design approach on a variety of projects across our sectors, with a focus in the Education & Living and Communities sectors.They will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as independently being self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a passion design and for client satisfaction.
You will require an undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Landscape Architecture and will be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute with equivalent the of 3 years post P2C experience within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
- Experience working on projects in the UK
- Proven experience as Project Leader and technical project delivery
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Solid technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
- Proven spec writing capability using NBS software
- Good client relationship and Business development capability
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Excellent CAD skills in ArchiCAD, Revit, Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent report writing skills using Adobe InDesign
The following skills would be desirable although not essential
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Heritage Lottery Funding Experience
We offer a friendly office environment along with our award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to:-
Please complete our equal opportunities form and submit it with your CV and examples of your work examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to email@example.com