We are looking for a creative, pro-active, and self motivated graduate to work within all aspects of graphic design. Although you will be based in one studio, this role will require you to provide support to our other studios and you must be willing to travel if required.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Evolving, finalising, implementing and maintaining HLM’s brand guidelines
- Provide brand guardianship support
- Translating ideas, developing and managing inspiring, creative and accurate graphic design work across a wide variety of internal and external projects to produce a range of high-quality media / collateral e.g. sector brochures, plans and presentations, event and exhibition material, award submissions, content for website, newsletters
- Advising and guiding relevant members of the marketing and business development team on significant collateral and preparation of effective bid submissions
- Working closely with HLM’s National Marketing & Comms Manager to support the wider business strategy
- To jointly maintain the content of the HLM website
- Maintain database of photographic images, digital library
- Supervising external production of artwork
- Ensuring brand consistency and quality control of all graphic output
- Desired skill – producing / editing digital media, manipulation of graphics and animations.
- Degree level qualification in Graphic Design
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
If you are an inspired, talented and driven individual who will thrive within an innovative design studio that has a ‘one team’ culture and would like to work on a varied portfolio of social architectural projects then please get in touch.
Please complete our equal opportunities form and submit it with your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com