We are currently seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect (an Associate Member of the LI) to join our growing Landscape & Urban Design team in either our London or Sheffield Studio.
Do you want to be part of a multi award- winning architecture practice that’s desire is to make spaces and places that improve lives?
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections and all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Ranked the 33rd largest practice in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019
The successful candidate will join a team of 150 people working collaboratively across 5 studios and will have an MA degree in Landscape Architecture with a minimum of 2 year’s (post MA), industry experience within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
- Experience working on projects in the UK
- Has experience in a variety of sectors such as: Education, Healthcare, Residential, Public Realm and Commercial office development
- Confident in the use of 3D CAD. Revit or ArchiCAD would be an advantage
- Experience of specification writing capability using NBS
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent skills in the use of Adobe InDesign
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Experience in LVIA is desirable but not essential
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV, examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to the below address:
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here