We are currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Architect to join our established team the right applicant could be based out of any of our 5 UK Studios (Sheffield, Glasgow, London, Cardiff or Belfast).
Do you want to be part of a multi award- winning architecture practice that’s desire is to make spaces and places that improve lives?
Our Healthcare team is looking for an experienced Healthcare Architect that’s passionate about creating healing environments that speed recovery and improve wellness.
We are a national practice but with strong regional connections and all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Ranked as one of the largest practices in the UK this year, other recent accolades include:
- AJ100 Employer of the Year 2020
- Architectural Practice of the Year 2020
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019
You will exhibit the following skills;
- The equivalent of at least 10 years’ post qualification experience working in a UK architecture practice
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team at all stages of the Architectural process
- Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- A sound understanding of the healthcare design and delivery process
- Necessary professional qualifications and be able to demonstrate recent experience of working in the Healthcare sector.
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working, and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Please reply with CV and examples of your work to:
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer, please click here